Saturday, January 24, 2009

1.24 Day 3

Throwing a little fashion love your way...
'Tis the Spring season to hear the birds chirp, see the sun shine, and begin to unpeel the accumulated layers from the ever chilling winter months. These are a few of my girlie-girl favorites from the Spring 2009 Ready-to-Wear shows.
Click on an image to enlarge.

Chloe´



Blumarine


Diesel Black Gold

Wunde
rkind


Blumarine


Jason Wu

I thought I would end with a little inclination...CHLOƋ SEVIGNY, “Big Love” star, clothing designer, one of my personal favorite style icons. Her look always appears effortless, balanced, and chic. Just peachy, pretty lady.This meanie of a flu is finally coming to an end. But without it I would not have begun this "public journal" avocation of mine, thanks to hours of time spent in bed nearly forgetting that a world existed outside my little shoebox. Perhaps, and hopefully, it will take me beyond my four walls.
Finally...rest, without fever.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment