Thursday, March 11, 2010

3.11 Day 69

I fall in love often. With a view, with a book, with a dog, cat, with numbers, with friends, with complete strangers, with nothing at all.

Over a year, yes a YEAR...seeing his name, his work, the little communication we have...any hint of him...he still has me. I don't believe in love at first sight. Only with him. And I can let boys come and go. Not him.

This is the second time around I've shared this artist, but shoot...still beguiled.
(Crappy show of prints. Visit the site for the best of it.)





California based artist Scott Hansen has worked on a broad range of projects for clients in many industries. From album covers to posters to magazine covers and snowboards, his work can be seen on products and publications around the world.
http://iso50.com

Unusual, tragic, and alive...

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment