Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3.04 Day 64

The sum of our parts cannot begin and cannot end, and so it cannot fail.
So I know she forgives me, just as I forgive her. Thomas Edison's last words were: "It's very beautiful over there." I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Now give me some music...








A few lovely ladies won't hurt either...






Hello, legs...

And I thought I had nice tits...

I heard someone's voice the other night whom I hadn't spoken to in some time and I melted. I can't say I'm very fond of conversing on the telephone but I will say that speaking to him roused my fondness for him. Time has a way of doing that. We've drifted, shifted, moved on, and found amity. It feels damn good.

Cheers

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment