Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.02 Day 62

Photographer Max Wanger, and his lovely fiancee, Margaux (who works for Giant Robot magazine and shoots with Max on the weekends) searched for over a year before they found their bright & colorful 1940s art deco apartment in West Hollywood. Now, after 5 very busy months of work and travel, it’s finally starting to come together and feel like home.





I want those curtains behind the bed. A little birdie told me they are sold at the MOMA. I'm on it.
Homey, clean, cozy. Amen.



The
green shows during NYC fashion week introduced sustainable apparel brand Willian. Designer Keia Bounds creates transitional pieces--easily worn day to night--with organic, vintage, and recycled fabrics in Hoboken, NJ. Garments are produced with "eco-friendly screen-printing, natural dyeing techniques, and a host of other low impact production methods."


Because plastic bottle caps aren't recyclable.

My girl friends in California sent me a birthday card. My next trip out is on them. Perfect timing. I could use their faces in my life right now. Thank you my lovelies.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment