Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 116

I want to shut my eyes so tight that everything goes black...

Nigel Van Wieck, Q train


I miss




The Cross (NYC, 1966). Photographer: Hernst Hass



If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. -Lao Tzu

My soul is impatient with itself, as with a bothersome child; its restlessness keeps growing and is forever the same. Everything interests me, but nothing holds me. I attend to everything, dreaming all the while. I'm two, and both keep their distance - Siamese twins that aren't attached. -Fernando Pessoa, The book of Disquiet


I may enjoy listening to people lie when I already know the truth but in this particular situation, it is going to be quite painful. Because I'll have to see the face and hear the voice that I adore so much while it just spits bullshit at me. Betrayal is uglier and more excruciating than I care to remember. Where is that line that I'm supposed to draw and can someone please help me find it because I'm lost in rose colored glasses with this one.

At least it is a beautiful day.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment