Friday, October 1, 2010

10.01 Day 104

Fridays are a good day to sit in the corner of a bar and think about what you've done...

My friend shot this a few weeks ago. I think it's a keeper...


A few goodies...




I often wonder why some men feel the need to blurt out the first thing that comes to their mind when they see an attractive woman. Is it fearlessness? Did mom not raise you right? Missing seed up in that head of yours? It's not quite appealing to a woman to hear "sexy" or "nice ass" from across the street. I try to feel appreciation, will sometimes say thank you and then scurry away as fast as my little legs will allow to avoid any conversation.
And then there are the boys who start off sweet and polite. They make easy and quick conversation, compliment me, usually on my eyes or hair, make comments about my tattoos. I say thank you, wrap up what little conversation was to be had, wish them a good day and make my way out. But they just don't quit. No...is this guy really going to follow me? Ugh.
But then there are the worst ones of all...the ones I'm interested in...the ones that express interest in me, make eye contact, perhaps say a few kind words, but leave it at that. And those are always the ones that make me scream inside, "ask a fucking girl out for fuck's sake!"
Dating is such a bitch. It's as if there's no medium. It's all gross or beautiful with nothing in between. Even when things seem to be leaning towards the beautiful side of the scale, it will end with gross.

That is all.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment