Saturday, June 20, 2009

6.20 Day 56

Am I getting dealt a bad hand of cards or is it just me?
I can't imagine how surreal it must feel to have a vision in your mind, maybe for months, maybe years, of the kind of life you want to live, and then it actually becomes obtainable. Like it's right there, minus the few pieces you need to finish that puzzle. That's where I am...knowing exactly what I want...and playing the waiting game for the finish line. I can see it, but just don't know how soon I'll get there and if I'll have enough stamina to cross that line. I'm definitely in no position to give up or walk away. Just a bit exhausted of the process, the race, the waiting and wondering if I'm crazy for thinking I CAN do it. Maybe it's all just a dreamy notion that comes with my romantic self. Maybe I need to try harder. Or maybe it's right there and I just need to keep pushing through.

ffffound round up...










Should I move to San Francisco?
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment