Thursday, May 7, 2009

5.07 Day 45

I found it. I want it...

Hola Decks


Tima watch. Via fubiz.net


Lili Lite Bookshelf. Via fubiz.net

Socket Deer.
These electrical outlet covers let you put your mobile phone on the wall as it recharges. The antlers for all three types of deer are already the perfect shape to hold things, so we hardly had to modify the forms at all. The tough urethane rubber we used for the cover holds handsets tightly, and also protects the antlers from breakage should you bump into them. Socket-deer can also be used as a cover for light switches, and the antlers make an excellent hook for keys or accessories. Via nendo.com



I fucking love this song (minus Jimmy Fallon)

Ok...


Shane, here you are. I will share my cupcakes with you.

I teared up and literally almost started crying watching Grey's Anatomy tonight. WHAT the HELL is WRONG with me? Please let it be, oh, it's just that time of month shit, because I SO do not get like that. Ok, well maybe for boys and good friends and family, but tv? Ugh.

Sleep.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment