Monday, April 5, 2010

4.05 Day 76

Who said broken bones and unemployment were a bad thing?

I thought that all this down and alone time would drive me crazy. To an extent it has. But I also realize how gratifying it's been for me. I've started to feel like Dora the explorer, noticing and appreciating the smallest of my surroundings...how daffodils may bloom at the outset but tulips die first, how even at the same time everyday, the light can hit a building a different way. But most importantly, I've gained an awareness in regards to my relationships with people. What I pine for is who I am...empathetic, compassionate, loyal. And even in my closest of close friendships, it lacks. So maybe it's just time to let go.

Call it boredom. I call it growth. Good for me.

So with that being said, I can sum it up to this...


Change is a good thing.

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment