Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3.03 Day 19

California Bound...
Leaving, on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.
Well, not true. But perfect timing for me to express my infatuation with NYC.

New York, New York...
My commute to work and being able to read and listen to music, without a car.
The comfort in feeling like everyone is so content in their own skin.

Brooklyn Bridge
No one bats an eyelash at the most obsure things.
Style and so much of it.
I can dance in a bar until 4 am.

I can get something to eat any time of day or night.
The energy
Feeling at peace and liberated and not judged.

Snow.
..it's dreamy.
When I'm on the subway and catch a train running parallel next to. Like everything's in slow motion...
Rooftops

Though palm trees are in my near future,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment